If last week a must-win, this week’s home game against divisional opponent New Orleans Saints certainly felt like “do or die.” Despite […]
After a bad loss to the Detroit Lions the Commanders return to FedEx Field to face their closest NFC East Rivals the […]
The Washington Commanders are coming off of an energizing win in the season opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Now today they face […]
Well, well, well, that was an exciting opener. I think we saw all the potential this team has, as well as the […]
Week One is finally here and try as he might, new Carolina Panthers quarterback Baker Mayfield had to be looking forward to […]
Opening day is finally here and all the expectations and hopes of a winning season start today. Now a loss in week […]
Washington Football Team
- As 2022 NFL Fan of the Year program launches, fans presented with opportunity to become first-ever "Commanders Fan of the Year"
Fans have until Oct. 3, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. to submit their entries, which will be judged by a panel based on passion, enthusiasm and fandom for favorite team and the NFL; their inspirational story; and community spirit.
- Commanders select Sam Howell with No. 144 overall pick
Howell was named a Manning Award finalist and has shown he can be a dual threat.
- Commanders select Brian Robinson Jr. with the No. 98 overall pick
Robinson's rushing earned him spots in the Alabama record books.
- Wake Up Washington | Updates on the Senior Bowl, Chase Young and more
A morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Commanders on Monday, Feb. 7, 2022, presented by Death Wish Coffee.
- Players to watch in the 2022 Senior Bowl
With the 2022 Senior Bowl being played on Saturday, here's a look at some players to watch over the weekend.
- Panthers Pro Bowlers weigh in on change to flag football
The league's annual all-star game got a new format Monday, as the league will take the pads off and highlight other skills competitions.
- The Day After: Running game is making strides
For the Panthers to be having success on the ground while not converting a lot of third downs is a positive step.
- Panthers waive Arron Mosby
The rookie linebacker played in one game this season, helping on special teams against the Giants.
- Bank of America, Panthers partner to honor teachers
Fans can nominate their favorite teacher for a chance to win Panthers prizes and money for their classroom.
- My View: Scenes from an emotional first win
Photographer Chanelle Smith-Walker goes through some of her best shots from the Panthers' win over the Saints.