Byron Dixon (@BKD_TV)
With the season coming down to its last two weeks many teams already stamping their postseason ticket, there are still some division titles and wildcard spots up for grabs. Seeding is also very important, who will obtain first round byes and match-ups will be key. Check out the rankings below for this week’s NFL Power Rankings.
- Patriots- It was only a matter of time before the Pats took over the top spot. Another strong win this past week and the defense of New England is picking it up at the right time.
- Cowboys- The Cowboys held serve at home against another playoff contender and have their eyes locked on home field.
- Raiders- After a tough lost two weeks ago, Oakland finds themselves in position to win the AFC West. The Raiders are playoff bound for the first time since 2002.
- Seahawks- With an NFC West crown in sight, this Seattle team has to remain consistent for a first round bye.
- Giants- More than likely this team will be a wildcard holder. This team is hot and the defense has matched the offense which is scary to say the least.
- Steelers- The offense of the Steelers must keep its foot on the gas with their dynamic playmakers. This team has a big game this week against division foe Baltimore.
- Falcons- The Falcons have a path to win the NFC South, the biggest question will be their playoff performance.
- Lions- Overachievers this season, Detroit has two win one of their next two to win the NFC North.
- Packers- This ranking for the packers could be potentially top five. With a run game and an improved defense they look similar to the 2010 team.
- Chiefs- Tough loss for KC at home, poorly played second half and turnovers doomed this team.
- Dolphins- No Tannehill no problem, Matt Moore did not loose a step and the offense of the Dolphins looks in good shape.
- Titans- Titan Up! The titans have played well as of late and have a good mix of youth and talent, they may win the AFC South with two more victories.
- Ravens- After escaping with a win, Baltimore has its work cut out with two divisional games in front of them if they win both they win the AFC North.
- Buccaneers- The Bucs can still make the playoffs, by winning out they will still be in play for at least a wildcard.