Byron Dixon (@BKD_TV)
The NFL Power Rankings are back and the usual teams are at the top. The Cowboys are steam rolling to home field and the Raiders and Patriots are on a collision course in the AFC.
- Dallas Cowboys– Eleven wins in a row and this team looks great and poised to make a run at a Super Bowl.
- Oakland Raiders– The Raiders are on their way to the post-season for the first time in over a decade.
- New England Patriots– What else is new… the Patriots are making another run at the Super Bowl led by Tom Brady.
- Kanas City Chiefs– The Chiefs are quietly the best team in the AFC no one is talking about.
- Seattle Seahawks– The Seattle Seahawks offense has come to life and the defense is battling through some injuries.
- Detroit Lions– The Lions are heading in the right direction and Matthew Stafford is playing at an MVP level and the Detroit defense is top notch.
- Denver Broncos– The defending Super Bowl champs still have a great defense and their QB situation has been good enough.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers– The young Tampa Bay Buccaneers are looking like a veteran team that knows how to win and still have a shot at the NFC South crown.
- Baltimore Ravens– The Baltimore Ravens have the makeup of a team that can make a deep run int the playoffs.
- Pittsburgh Steelers– The Steelers have an elite offense and can score with anyone on any given Sunday.
- Green Bay Packers– The Packers seem to be heading in the right direction and with their elite QB they can make it into the playoffs.
- New York Giants– The Giants lost to the Steelers but are still pretty locked into the first Wildcard spot and have a dynamic passing game and a proven playoff QB.
- Indianapolis Colts– The Colts are playing well and look to be in control of winning the pathetic AFC South.
- Miami Dolphins– their win streak is over but they still are in wildcard contention.
- Arizona Cardinals– The Cardinals find themselves only one game back in the wildcard hunt and if they can get in they will be dangerous.